Covid-19 Measures for the Let’s Walk Bristol Festival
We take our health and safety responsibilities seriously and want to provide reassurance to you about your safety.
We have structured the Festival in the following way: All the guided Saturday walks will be in small groups no larger than 16-20 people plus the walk leader (other than the Banksy and Street Art Walk which has a limit of 25 people). You will also need to organise your own transport to the walk meeting point. The Saturday evening venues have be restricted in numbers to be Covid compliant and both have large outdoor spaces. All our Sunday walks are self-guided, which allows you to walk with just your group of friends using our user friendly app – or paper map if you prefer.
We have studied the Government advice for outdoor physical activity events and set out below additional precautions we have put in place.
- A pre-Festival email will be sent with a short Covid-19 medical declaration which you will need to complete and bring with you on the day in order to participate.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms or are self-isolating you must not attend the Festival.
- There will be staggered starts for the Sunday walks to avoid overcrowding at registration.
- Whilst not obligatory, please bring a face covering for use in indoor spaces where appropriate.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the Sunday Festival hub, although we recommend you also bring your own.
- If you want to Nordic walk you must bring your own Nordic walking poles. No poles will be loaned out other than for the Nordic walking taster sessions.
- You will need to organise your own travel to the meeting point of your walk.
- You will need to be self-sufficient and bring your own water, snacks and basic first aid kit.
- Details of all participants on each walk will be taken at the time of booking. This will enable us to trace you after the Festival if someone in your group subsequently tests positive for Covid-19.
- If we have to cancel the Festival for any reason you will receive a full refund of your ticket price.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Let’s Walk Bristol Festival and thank you for your understanding about the additional measures we have put in place.