Covid-19 Measures for the Let’s Walk Bristol Festival
It is impossible to know what measures, if any, will need to be in place for our Festival in October. However, we take our health and safety responsibilities seriously and have set out below additional precautions we may need to take in the event that Covid-19 is still impacting on outdoor physical activity events.
- A pre-Festival email will be sent with a Covid-19 declaration and waiver which you will need to complete and bring with you on the day in order to participate.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms or are self-isolating you must not attend the Festival.
- There will be staggered starts for the Sunday walks to avoid overcrowding at registration.
- There will be more than one registration point to enable you to maintain social distancing whilst registering. Floor markers will be used if necessary to indicate where you should stand to queue.
- Everyone will be required to wear face coverings when in the Festival hub area.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the registration desk and first aid tent for you to use, although we recommend you also bring your own.
- Any walk group meeting points will be well spaced so that you can maintain the required social distancing.
- If you want to Nordic walk you must bring your own Nordic walking poles. No poles will be loaned out.
- You will need to organise your own travel to the meeting point of your walk.
- You will need to be self-sufficient and bring your own water, snacks and basic first aid kit.
- Details of all participants on each walk will be taken at the time of booking. This will enable us to trace you after the Festival if someone in your group subsequently tests positive for Covid-19.
- If we have to cancel the Festival for any reason you will receive a full refund of your ticket price.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Let’s Walk Bristol Festival and hope you have a wonderful time.